Esteemed Contributor

Re: Attn: Item was CANCELLED yet shows "processing"

@homedecor1 - Do you have the email confirmation that your order was cancelled? If so, I'd print a copy and include it with the return slip if you do receive the package. Even though it's an extra step, I think it would give you more peace of mind to include a note stating that you got a cancellation confirmation online but received the item anyway and then go through the regular return process (rather than refusing delivery) for tracking purposes.

Hopefully, Paulette was able to give you some updates on your order and help you further; the Social Team has some magical powers!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

yes Paulette-Q cs did not see where I tried to cancel yet she has noted my account to waive return fees.  I've never had a problem.

Contributor

When you cancel an item, look carefully at the message you get when you cancel.  It looks like the item is canceled, but there is a sentence after the "acknowledged" cancel that says something like, "Your item is being processed, so we are unable to cancel."  This has happened to me.  And, yes, QVC is processing very fast.  It seems like we no longer have a day to cancel.  It looks like we have an hour, at best.