Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Alice-QVC  My credit card does not list order numbers.  Why in the world would I be charged an easy pay when I never ever use ez pay ?? 

that is strange @roxxy1 .

my credit cards AND my debit card always list order numbers along with the charge (both for single purchases and for easy pays.) for easy pays they also always say 3of4 or 4of5 so that i can easily keep track.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC -

Well, I do not think it is anything on my end but a "glitch" in the QVC system.

Some people's pages are asusual. Mine is not and I haven't done anything differently.

I never sign into my "account" page,

but I have many times in the past, gone to my account page while signed into the forums and made sure I was signed out of the account page. Today, nowhere to sign out and my name is NOT at upper right hand corner as usual. There is no arrow to click on with a drop down and sign out at the bottom as usual.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

I also got charged for 2 easy pays. I wrote the mods this a.m. and they said it was just a authorization and would drop off and then i called C.S. and they said it was a problem with the system and would drop off. This is unacceptable. I even sent them a picture of the charge from my bank statement. Not happy about this.

Super Contributor

I better not be double charged on anything else.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC -

I don't know if you are still here but if you read my thread, QVC account alert, Shawnie discovered that the large menu banner bar was covering the usual sign in.

So I had to shrink things on my end to see it.

Just wanted to let u know.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I also noticed yesterday I was charged for item in dec and then again yesterday for the same item. My Credit Card company is doing an investigation but I emailed the the Social Team and they were already aware of the problem and are working on it. 
how on earth does this happen🤦🏼‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

I also just checked my Q Card and there is a charge on Jan 24 that I didn't make and no information no order number nothing. Luckily it's a small amount but I hope they correct this problem soon. I made no purchases on the 24 and no easy pays on that date for that amount. How could this possibly happen. So now this is twice for me on two different credit cards. Check your statements.