Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.  Except the phone number does not rotate every minute.  It's frustrating to sit and wait for the number to appear while the item you want sells out.  You can use the main number but have to go through additional steps which take time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't remember the last time I ordered by phone.  I'm another who always goes through MrRebates, then QVC or HSN.com.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine45.  Except the phone number does not rotate every minute.  It's frustrating to sit and wait for the number to appear while the item you want sells out.  You can use the main number but have to go through additional steps which take time.

@Kachina624 

i am not sure why my experience has been different. i have checked multiple times and it always rotates between three things in that box towards the bottom on the screen......the phone number, the qvc.com site mention, and the app mention.....and goes on that cycle every minute (happens on all three channels.)

sorry that you have not had that same experience.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein