Honored Contributor

Will you please forward this thread to the appropriate entity?

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Suggestion-Box/Telephone-Number/m-p/5381038#M53340

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kachina624 

I would be happy to forward this to the appropriate department for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC   Thanks Barbara.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Moderators

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  - I didn't read all the posts in that thread, but when and why did QVC stop showing the phone number to call during their shows?

I remember years ago the 800-345-1515 number always appeared on the screen. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Kachina624  - I didn't read all the posts in that thread, but when and why did QVC stop showing the phone number to call during their shows?

I remember years ago the 800-345-1515 number always appeared on the screen. 

@San Antonio Gal 

I believe @Kachina624 is not referring to the main QVC channel, but Q2 and Q3.  They have different phone numbers and they aren’t shown very long on screen.  I know I have the main Q number memorized by now, as I’m sure most do, but not the new channels.  Not everyone uses a computer to order, so if QVC wants people to buy, they really should keep the phone numbers on the screen for a decent amount of time.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette...okay...I see.  Thanks for explaining.  I definitely understand @Kachina624 's point - makes complete sense.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

🙂👍

It really is in QVC’s interest to do this.  If they’re going to have (and promote) these other channels, I would think they would want to know how many people are ordering from them at any given time.

It also does a disservice to their vendors, who want credit for the business they generate during their on-air appearances.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

you can use the main Q phone number for any of the channels.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Yes, thank you.  I realize that.  

That really isn’t my point.  If QVC wanted us to use their main phone number, I would assume they would have put that on the other channels too.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@sunshine45 

Yes, thank you.  I realize that.  

That really isn’t my point.  If QVC wanted us to use their main phone number, I would assume they would have put that on the other channels too.

@geezerette 

as i said in the other thread, the phone numbers assigned to each channel rotate on the screen every minute with information regarding the app and ordering via qvc.com.. for me, i dont see a problem with that. using MORE space on the screen will likely interfere with the total picture. i personally think the graphics now are fine as they are.

i do have the main number memorized and would have no problem using that if i wanted to order via the telephone. i generally order via mr rebates/ebates and use qvc.com to order so i get money back on my purchases.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein