Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Moderator I need help,Please

Whee!   You're welcome, @CANDLEQUEEN!   I'm so happy it worked!   thanks for the update!😊

dancing cat gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@dooBdoo  I just did exactly as you said 3 times & nothing changed!!

@Kim-QVC  Kim, Can you please help ? This so frustrating. Thanks!

Oh, I'm so sorry, @NicksmomESQ.   It worked for @CANDLEQUEEN, so I guess the system is still wonky and allowing some, but not all, posters to update their nicknames.

I hope @Kim-QVC, and all of the wonderful QVC Social Team, can help.

I know this is aggravating.  Take care.🤗

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ did you also sign out and then sign back in after you saved your settings? try that if you didn't and hopefully that will do the trick......It is so frustrating!

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thank you !! It's very frustrating!! So far I haven't gotten any additional responses from the social team.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ did you also sign out and then sign back in after you saved your settings? try that if you didn't and hopefully that will do the trick......It is so frustrating!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Yes I did sign out & nothing changed. I just did it 2 more times & nothing ever changes.Very frustrating!! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo    Thank you....That worked

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@dooBdoo    Thank you....That worked

Great!  You're welcome, @Mombo1thumbs up gif 

I'm glad it's helping some, but I do wish everyone could have success with this.

Thanks for the update -- have a lovely day!😊

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo   Any clue why it's working for everyone else but me? I keep following your steps exactly but nothing changes. I keep being told that the Nic is already used. I log out then back in again & nothing works.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@dooBdoo   Any clue why it's working for everyone else but me? I keep following your steps exactly but nothing changes. I keep being told that the Nic is already used. I log out then back in again & nothing works.

@NicksmomESQ, If it says the nickname is already in use, that means it's not allowing that specific name and it's not updating your account.   You have to choose a name that the system will accept without generating the "already used" message.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC  I'm sorry to bother you but I have tried @dooBdoo  suggestion a dozen times & though it has worked for others it hasn't worked for me. Can you please have your IT department look into this? I would really appreciate it.It's really frustrating. Thank you,