Respected Contributor

Attention MODs: Nature’s Code Vitamin Packs

I have been on auto-delivery for the past 11 years.  I received notification you are trying to obtain stock back in January.  Can you advise if this has been resolved & when this will ship again?  TIA!

https://www.qvc.com/A-D-Natures-Code-90Day-Vitamin-System-wCoQ10-Auto-Delivery.product.A83580.html?u...

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attention MODs: Nature’s Code Vitamin Packs

@BornToShop We've been told the Natures Code orders will be shipped the end of March. Sorry for the delay. Cindy

Respected Contributor

@Cindy-QVC , thanks for the update, I have enough to get me through!  

Contributor

I am also on auto delivery and was notified Jan 28 that I would receive free shipping on my first shipment of the new improved formula. They are supposed to ship at the end of March.
Respected Contributor

Well, once again I received email notification that my Nature’s Code Autodelivery is now delayed until April 15th.   The goalpost keeps getting moved.  I only have 12 packets left clearly shorting me of at least a week w/o my Vitamins.  I think it’s time to move on to something else.  Dr. Weil has a great line I can tailor to my needs.  GNC also has a packet line I will look into.  If NC comes out with a new & improved packet, I would be tempted to stick it out.  I have this feeling NC is going by the wayside.  

Valued Contributor

@BornToShop  - at least you are getting update emails.  I got an order delayed email for the Natures Code on Jan 25 and not a peep since then.  So, when I see the threads on this product I get useful info!

Trusted Contributor

i absolutely loved these vitamins the old version.. took them maybe 9 yrs ago.. now they have bad reviews and the formula changed alot.. cant find another vitamin pack like these.. wish they would bring the old version of them back.. i noticed a big difference when i took these 

Respected Contributor

So, the saga continues...I received notification that my Backorder since Jan is shipping with a eta of 4/11/19.  My bank account has been charged. When I ck the order status, it states in process.  But I just got another email stating Backorder again????  What the heck?  I only have 3 pkts left.  Please advise.  

Respected Contributor

I just received the Nature’s Code packets; A258701 today.  The issue is I canceled this auto delivery April 11th since I have been waiting since January.  Why did I receive this???  When you access the item number, it states no longer available which tells me this item is done.  I already found an excellent vitamin packet replacement since I had no faith that the Nature’s Code packets would continue to be available.  Does anyone know what the heck is going on here?!?!  Shaking my head....

Honored Contributor

My AD of Natures Code shipped April 17.  I have not received them yet.  I wasn't aware of the new formula.  Been taking them pretty much since they came to QVC.  Now I alternate with Andrew Lessman's because sometimes I don't feel like taking so many tablets.  I think the AL daily vitamins cost more.   I like both brands, but will have to see how I like the new formulation of Natures Code.   Wonder if they will be phased out since they are never presented any more  (as far as I know).