Trusted Contributor

Attention Customer Service or Social Team

[ Edited ]

I contacted the Social Team regarding an order for wen Cleansing and conditioning duo.

it arrived with a puncture hole and had leaked all over the inside of the box. They were kind enough to send me a replacement and it arrived super fast which I was thrilled. However upon opening this one, it also had a puncture hole with more of a mess than the first one. The pump was not wrapped separately from the the Cleansing conditioners and that is the only thing I can think of that happened. Once is odd but I guess anything can happen but twice is unbelievable. It is now sold out and I wanted to try it so bad. I contacted the Social Team and was told to send this mess back. No matter how hard I try it still leaks out and I fear it will leak all over on its way back to you. Any help would me greatly appreciated. Unless you are OK with me emptying them and sending them back. Other than that I don’t think usps or ups will except them. In which case I am out $77.70.

Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Customer Service or Social Team

@Lucylu12   I'm sure the social team will answer you, but I wonder if they would let you send them a picture instead of sending it back.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Lucylu12   I'm sure the social team will answer you, but I wonder if they would let you send them a picture instead of sending it back.

I could try and take a photo of the hole if I can stop the stuff from oozing out. I would even keep it because I want to try it so bad but I don’t know how long air was exposed to it and I am afraid my hair might turn green LOl

Unfortunately it’s sold out so who knows when I will be able to try it. DARN IT😒

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If they insist on sending it back, Hefty and Ziplock make jumbo ziplock bags. Don´t know how large the container is but maybe two small garbage bags would workor even shopping bags. Just tape them at the neck of the bottle.

How about Flex Seal? Put some over the hole.

I´m surprised they would ask you to send them back. A picture of the puncture should be enough proof.

Is it possible to pour it into a different bottle since you would like to try it and have QVC give you a partial credit?

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12,  You might try an email message to the moderators with more details about your orders:

QvcSocialTeam@qvc.com

I hope you get some assistance with this.   Sounds like a mess!   Yikes!😲

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova