Honored Contributor

Assistance please: sign in, ....

my password shows as I type it in, under the box, where the password goes.  It did this for awhile in the past, then stopped, now it's doing it again.  Can you help with this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Assistance please: sign in, ....

It comes and goes on my MacBook Pro.  Some days it's there, other times it's not.  Weird.

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @qualitygal and @Krimpette thank you for letting us know you are still having difficulty with your passwords being visible, I will pass it along to our IT Department.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal

Mine is there every time I sign in. We’ve commented before on this. It seems they could fix it. Maybe they need more info? I use an iPad. I have my password saved. As soon as my password fills in the actual password is written right under the password box and right above the “forgot your password” link. Please fix this...

Honored Contributor

Customer Care responded that she will pass this info along.  You may want to let CC know about yours too. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Mine was gone for awhile, now it is back. Why is this a problem, when for years it didn't show ???

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Mine has also been doing that. Have to click on Hide before you type in your password.

I don't like that our forum password is the same as our password for our account. We should have a different username & password for the forums & for our accouts. Safer IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Mine has also been doing that. Have to click on Hide before you type in your password.

I don't like that our forum password is the same as our password for our account. We should have a different username & password for the forums & for our accouts. Safer IMO.

On mine, you have to click on "show" and it hides it. If you click on hide, it is shown! Annoying...and this has been a problem for weeks!!!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  I'm having the same problem.  It stopped and now, this morning, it started again.  Disconcerting that the password is showing.

@qualitygal wrote:

my password shows as I type it in, under the box, where the password goes.  It did this for awhile in the past, then stopped, now it's doing it again.  Can you help with this?

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC. Any idea when this will be fixed?