Regular Contributor

I ordered an AS IS set of Homeworx Holiday candles and received the Harvest set.  What do I need to do to be sure I'm charged shipping for this error?  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@aunt bea wrote:

I ordered an AS IS set of Homeworx Holiday candles and received the Harvest set.  What do I need to do to be sure I'm charged shipping for this error?  Thanks

@aunt bea - I'm guessing you mean that you want to be sure you're NOT charged shipping for this error (Smiley Wink); all you need to do is indicate that you received the wrong item on your return slip and mark whether you want to do an exchange to try to get the correct product or whether you want to get a refund. If you have the time, you might also try calling customer service before you send your return to let them know about the problem—sometimes they can make arrangements to ship out the correct product to you before you even return the incorrect one (which helps if it's a low-stock or seasonally available item like this one).

Good luck!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @aunt bea there is a place on the packslip to check that is wrong item received. please mark that reason. If you are exchanging it you would not pay for return postage. I will comment your account that you received the wrong item and are returning it.

Regular Contributor

LoriQVC and Alice QVC - thank you both for your responses and actions.  Hope you both have a wonderful Holiday Season.  Thanks again