Contributor

Are the MODS here really doing their job???

Seems they have taken it upon themselves lately to delete threads and comments for various questionable reasons.

As a customer who is now waiting one month for my order to arrive, some transparency and assistance would be appreciated. I don't believe that is asking for a lot.

Deleting customer's comments won't make the problem go away.

BTW: I keep screenshots Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Are the MODS here really doing their job???

@Huggy Bear                                 Proceed with caution.  I was banned for a while for "Challenging Moderation."  You may be on their list!

Honored Contributor

I know nothing of what you're speaking of.  I feel they do their job just fine.  They are fair and reasonable.  If you are not, you can email them with any concerns you have.

Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Huggy Bear                                 Proceed with caution.  I was banned for a while for "Challenging Moderation."  You may be on their list!

Hint taken but I will say this - reaching out to them directly for help and being shot down is uncalled for.

All I want is to get my items that I ordered - that's it!

Honored Contributor

@Huggy Bear 

The mods do a fine job on this board.  If you are having an issue with an order, you should email them privately instead of posting publicly.  EVERY SINGLE TIME I email them, I get a response before I even have time to step away from my computer to refresh my iced tea!

Perhaps keeping it professional instead of whining might help with a more expeditious response, too.

For your convenience:

Social.Team@qvc.com

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I doubt they "shot you down" for no reason other than they didn't have an answer to your issue or they were unable to give you what you wanted.  The mods are not miracle workers and are limited to what they can assist you with.

Honored Contributor

One deletes threads for just showing an item with the name of a site.  No dot com given.

Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Huggy Bear 

The mods do a fine job on this board.  If you are having an issue with an order, you should email them privately instead of posting publicly.  EVERY SINGLE TIME I email them, I get a response before I even have time to step away from my computer to refresh my iced tea!

Perhaps keeping it professional instead of whining might help with a more expeditious response, too.

For your convenience:

Social.Team@qvc.com

Thank you for the kind response. If I had been contacted by them in a similar manner I would certainly be less irate. But after a month of waiting a man's patience begins to wear thin. I hope you can understand.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure the mods are doing exactly as they've been instructed.

@ECBG. The don't delete threads for mentioning a site and a product.  They just delete it if a link was provided.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I doubt they "shot you down" for no reason other than they didn't have an answer to your issue or they were unable to give you what you wanted.  The mods are not miracle workers and are limited to what they can assist you with.

Fair point. But it's the lack of response and handling that's compounding the issue. I really believe they could do a better job to help, if only to pass on the concerns to those who can address the issue better. No harm meant.