Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are Forums on QVC app for iPad

Just an FYI for those who want to download the QVC mobile app from the Apple app store, you have to get it from the U.S. Apple app store as QVC has geoblocked it from the Apple app stores in other countries. So that means setting up a U.S. Apple account.

Honored Contributor

The app functions to let you do just about everything on the site BUT the forums.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I can get to the forums from my iPad app. Just scroll all the way to the bottom of any page and click on "blogs and forums".

I tried that with my new iPad that I just got, and don't find anything at the bottom of the page except "explore," "watch," and "shop." I'm hoping you are correct and I can access the forums and blogs from my iPad.

Do I need to go to another screen to find the forums and blogs?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Jasmine19 

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I can get to the forums from my iPad app. Just scroll all the way to the bottom of any page and click on "blogs and forums".

I tried that with my new iPad that I just got, and don't find anything at the bottom of the page except "explore," "watch," and "shop." I'm hoping you are correct and I can access the forums and blogs from my iPad.

@World Traveler

You need to read the whole thread.

@Jasmine19 is looking at the Q

with the Safari "App".

The QVC App doesn't have the forums.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie Oh, got it! Thanks a million. Smiley Happy

@newziesuzie Just tried it. It works. YAY!!!!!! Now I can go on the forums while traveling (and maybe do some shopping too!).

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Jasmine19 

@Jasmine19 wrote:

Sorry for the misinformation. While perusing the Q in Safari you can click on the little rectangle with the arrow pointing up. A menu of actions will open and if you choose "add to home screen" you will get an icon (mine looks just like the Q app icon, thus the confusion). When the icon is on your iPad you should be able to go directly to the Q by clicking it.