Valued Contributor

Re: Apparel Item Not Showing EZPay

I am using Google and Firefox - but neither of them show 4 easy pays.

Honored Contributor

I can now access my order status, but still no ezpays when I try to check out.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

I can now see my Order Status, however the most recent item was the one I ordered earlier in the day yesterday BEFORE the ordering system went down.

The order that the CS rep took about 3am today isn't showing on my account, I haven't received any emails about it, and the waitlist item I supposedly ordered is now showing as "sold out". Smiley Mad

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KingstonsMom @Mayfayre @Carol08 and @Silver Fox1

I do apologize that you have been having trouble ordering items on Easy Pay.  Please send the information about the orders you would like to place to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to assist you.  

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

I do apologize that you have been having trouble ordering items on Easy Pay.  Please send the information about the orders you would like to place to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to assist you.  

Barb

Customer Care

Thanks Bab,  I called CS and Anne, a very lovely women, took care of it for me !  Thanks again for your concern.

QVC Customer Care

@silver fox wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Barb

Customer Care

Thanks Bab,  I called CS and Anne, a very lovely women, took care of it for me !  Thanks again for your concern.

Hi @Silver Fox1

I am glad to hear that Anne took such good care of you!  

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I see problems like this when a site is migrating to a bigger server. With the 2 new channels, I would not be surprised if the Q is doing the same. It is a real headache no matter how well a team prepares. I feel for them and the 24 hour a day scrambling they are doing.