Occasional Contributor

All of a sudden, two days ago, app quit loading on Samsung Note9.  Uninstalled and reinstalled...nothing.  Works on tablet.  Prior to this had issues with refreshing item currently on air.  Need app fixed!

Also, can't review on app, get error message every time.  Have to go through browser.   

Starting to shop HSN more.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: App not loading on phone.

@LoraR  I'm so sorry and I will forward this informaton to our IT department to have it corrected.

Honored Contributor

Why do people even use the Q app?  I tried it about a day when it was first introduced, concluded it was more trouble than it was worth, deleted it, and have used the internet entry ever since.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have the app too, and just use safari to access QVC when on my tablet or phone.  The app is very limited. 

Esteemed Contributor

The QVC app is nimble, loads pages quickly, and doesn't present me with the assorted constant glitchy frustrations I have here.

I come here to use the forums, but I prefer to use the app for the business of shopping, ordering, read/write reviews, auto deliveries, managing wish list, etc.  Browser and app are usually both open so I can go between them easily.

@Kachina624 

Esteemed Contributor

Does the QVC app work well with Android? I would use Chrome browser to order from the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why do people even use the Q app?  I tried it about a day when it was first introduced, concluded it was more trouble than it was worth, deleted it, and have used the internet entry ever since.

Question: Why do people use the Q app?  Answer: because it works for them. I use the Q app and I love it. I have an android, the Galaxy S8 and using the app is my preferred method for QVC. I only use the website when posting on the forums.

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Does the QVC app work well with Android? I would use Chrome browser to order from the Q.

@Nuttmeg yes, for me the Q app works wonderful with Android. I have the Galaxy S8 and the app is my preferred method.