Contributor

Anyone having trouble viewing pictures of the items?

I called Customer Service on March 21st and reported that I can not view pictures of clothing items unless I click on each indiviual item when I view items previously aired.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I went on the QVC website using 3 differnet browsers and it is the same thing.  The problem must be at the Q"s end..

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble viewing pictures of the items?

[ Edited ]

@Tulip fan 

I just checked 'Items Recently on Air' and I do have pictures of the items.

Since you specifically mentioned pictures of clothing, I also checked some of yesterday's clothing shows and I have pictures there too.

Maybe you should post this in our 'Electronics' forum, we have some really smart techie posters who are always willing to help!

Unfortunately, I'm not one of those, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@Tulip fan wrote:

I called Customer Service on March 21st and reported that I can not view pictures of clothing items unless I click on each indiviual item when I view items previously aired.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I went on the QVC website using 3 differnet browsers and it is the same thing.  The problem must be at the Q"s end..

Good morning @Tulip fan I checked the website from my computer here and did not have that experience. Are you using a Mobile App and what device tablet, phone, laptop? The App may need to be reloaded or a reboot/refresh, I see you did try to change browsers, I use Chrome, or Firefox/Mozilla. I hope that will help usually the reboot or refresh does the trick. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tulip fan 

I have the same problem.DO not change any of your computers settings if you do not want too!

IT is Q's problem,NOT yours!!!! and don't let anyone tell you it is!  It began when Q changed or upgraded  their whole site on tv and here.

If we wait long enough Q will correct it,even if you do not notify them of your problem

I have said mny times that they must hire teenagers to run their website!

I have had many problems over the years, that eventually Q  gets around to correcting on their own!

I got blank e-mails,I  couldn't get into my a/d site without timing out,ect ,ect ,ect....... all of which got corrected sooner or later .

Contributor

Hi Creative, I have the same problem on my personal laptop, my iPad and my work laptop...no pictures unless I physically click on that item and thus very time consuming to scroll and see if you see something you are interested in. The only device at the present that I can scroll thru and see all items is my iPhone. I have to say that I am buying less as I truly do not have time to click on every single item and thus the Q is losing money from me at least. Darlene