Contributor

Anyone having trouble tracking a return?

[ Edited ]

Since QVC revamped their web site, I find it difficult to track returns.  Why fix something if it is not broken?  The website was more user friendly before the change!

Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble tracking a return?

This is a terrible tracking system.  I am very disapointed in the change.  It doesn't update and all of a sudden your package arrives without notice.  I really like to be aware when something is supposed to arrive.  You are losing me QVC!

Respected Contributor

@Tulip fan   Have you tried tracking it through the company you used to ship it back?  I always drop my returns off at the post office and get a receipt with their tracking information. 

Someone suggested using a site that seems to be better then the USPS one, tracking.smartlabel.com

I've had great success with tracking using that site.  Also, once it shows delivered to QVC, you will need to wait another week to call and find out where your credit is.  Best way is to check your account with QVC for the credit, not your bank, since it takes a few days from QVC posting the credit for it to appear on your on-line back account. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@Tulip fan wrote:

Since QVC revamped their web site, I find it difficult to track returns.  Why fix something if it is not broken?  The website was more user friendly before the change!

@Tulip fan 

QVC just can't seem to leave well enough alone since a change in some of the 'top brass'.

There was nothing wrong with our 'wish list', 'shopping cart', 'order status' pages either, but rather than fix the many problems they're having lately that's alienating customers, they chose to make some cosmetic changes instead.

Baaad decision.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I am having the same trouble. Tracking a return is the same way. I like to know when something is coming also. Or it stays on the same date and place. I do not like the new ordering or account system.
Super Contributor

i'm having trouble tracking my returns too. the new page doesn't make any sense. no links to see where the package is in transit. this really irks me. and i can't figure out where to see if my account has been credited.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

A very nice person here  told me to use ...called " Newgistics package tracking". I am also upset with the tracking changes... but this works. Now i know when my packages arrive at qvc. But it still takes days for them to do the return.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

A very nice person here  told me to use ...called " Newgistics package tracking". I am also upset with the tracking changes... but this works. Now i know when my packages arrive at qvc. But it still takes days for them to do the return.

Amazingly, I returned an item this past Monday.  Yesterday--Friday--my account was credited for the return.  Four days from drop off to money back! 👍

That's the first time that ever happened.