Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have trouble receiving used clothing??

Not saying it doesn't happen, I've just been incredibly lucky that it hasn't happened with me.  Now, I've purchased AS-IS jewelry understanding it wasn't brand spanking new however I never got a stinker there either.

There was a cute Denim & Co. jacket that sold out fairly quickly and then returned in the color and size I wanted within a month. I didn't order it at the going price - maybe I'll take a shot if it goes down in price.

For me, if something sells out right away I just figure it wasn't meant for me,  I'd rather buy something the first time it arrives in inventory so I'll get a fresh one, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

have i received returned items? yes, with no issues.

have i received obviously used items? no

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ewe that’s disgusting sounding. I’ve been around here a long time and never had this happen but it would be my last.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have received literally dozens of items that were returns (you can tell by the label).  I have never received one that wasn't in pristine condition.  I think this is one subject on which people live to exaggerate. 

Well just because you have never doesn't mean others have never. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC does indeed resell used merchandise. Even in my opinion, when it should be discarded. I have received “used” and soiled, when purchasing “new”. For example, QVC sent me a “new” jacket with dandruff, tops with sweat and deodorant stains, and heavily soiled jeans. CS has always been understanding and they have forwarded replacements. I was instructed to discard the jeans. Still, this should not happen.

Unfortunately, Q apologists will try to minimize the issue. They will instruct those affected to “go to the mall”, or “shop someplace else”. What if a customer is unable to ”go to the mall”? Why be so dismissive of other’s experiences? No business is flawless, and mistakes happen. Q has been rife with fulfillment issues for months. This is a real problem for some customers.

Discussing this issue & others can be beneficial. QVC is capable of providing a better customer experience.

Super Contributor

I dont think this counts necessarily, but I recently ordered a pair of Ryka from Amazon. When i opened the box, the shoes were clean on the outside no wear on the souls, smelled fine etc. I tried the left one on first and it fit fine. I took the right shoe out of the box to try on and discovered someone's orthotic was left in the shoe!!!! Ewwwwww! Yeah, i sent them back! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Surprised
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 : How can you tell it's a return by the label?

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

@Kachina624 : How can you tell it's a return by the label?

@Foolywooly11 

rectangular labels are brand new items.

square labels are items that are returns.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have received several obviously used items!  Returned as damaged and added note.  Had no problem getting a full refund, but it is still very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11.  The label on the plastic bag in which the garment is packaged for the first run merchandise is rectangular.  The label on the re-runs is larger and more square.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment