Regular Contributor

Anyone else getting "Backorder" status messages?

Hi.  I am wondering if someone else is having this problem.  I cancelled a Barefoot Dreams item yesterday because it went on Backorder days after I placed my order.  When I placed this order the item was definitely available in that color, but after getting an order Delay message and waiting a few weeks on that item the status was changed to Backorder.  Thankfully I saw it at another retailer for 30% off so it was a good thing I guess.

Now this morning I get another similar message with a Tommie Copper item that I ordered before it went on special pricing and I placed the order on 11/10.  Now, I get a Backorder message?  This item I really want and I don't want to cancel, but come on three weeks later is on Backorder?

Who is keeping track of stock here?  I guess first come first serve doesn't work anymore.  Come on QVC.  You can do a lot better.   

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else getting "Backorder" status messages?

QVC is a hot mess Smiley Sad  I received my RLM cuff bracelet yesterday...beautiful BUT...I ordered a 6 3/4 and was sent an 8 inch...its going back Monday morning...I'm not even going to put myself through the exchange nightmare...disapointed but will look for something similar locally or on A. I hope you get your items soon 

Trusted Contributor

I had similar problems with delay/ backorder a few weeks ago. I hit the cancel button when the item was listed as backorder.  That was after a very long " in process time. I just did not want some items enough to wait and wait.

At my end, now delivery is a hot mess ( that does NOT seem to be due to a QVC issue).  I am glad I did most of my ordering and shopping throughout the year and am done. Now I just am having issues with items ordered for me.

Regular Contributor

@Penelope59Hi!  Well that cuff is not going to fit at all! Is it still available in small?  I would call CS during the week (early morning is better in my opinion) and see if you can exchange.  I know that is not something you want to do, but at least exchanges are free.  If the item is not available CS usually will refund even the S&H incurred by you when you send the item back.  Awhile ago I was sent a wrong color on a DuJour skirt and then told CS to send the correct color, they sent the wrong color a second time and when that happened then I returned for a refund.  I was refunded for everything.  Good luck with your RLM cuff.  Boy do I miss the RLM pieces of his earlier years on QVC!  At least it didn't go on "backorder" three weeks after being "in process".  Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if the person packing it knew that there is a difference in size...I would have to wear it all the way up my arm to my elbow for it not to fall off LOL....I'm just glad it was something for me and not a gift Smiley Very Happy I may just keep it and donate it to my church for our parochial school silent auction fundraiser and have that checked off my to do list...it really is very pretty...very simple...very RLM