Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Having Issues with Black Friday Sweepstakes

From time to time after I hit the button to enter nothing happens.  I come back later and it is working.  Go figure.

kindness is strength

Seems as if your not the only one having issues logging into the Sweepstakes ..same thing happens to me..it never connects to the Sweepstakes page.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I'm not winning!!!!!!, Seriously NO.

THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A SCAM BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING YET SENDS YOU AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL STATING:  "SORRY YOU DIDNT WIN" (even though you didnt even get the chance to spin!!)  SHAME ON QVC FOR WASTING PAYING CUSTOMERS TIME WITH A FRAUD SWEEPSTAKES. SHAME ON THEM.  I HOPE LEGAL ACTION IS DONE.  

Honored Contributor

I just tried it to see - it worked for me, entered me in a sweepstakes and also spun the wheel and didn't win.  But it all worked.

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry you are having difficulty entering the sweepstakes @Lilacsong. We have not had any know issues. Please try clearing your cookies and changing browsers, that often helps. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a little surprised that people play the sweepstakes.  What can be won? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilacsong wrote:

THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A SCAM BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING YET SENDS YOU AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL STATING:  "SORRY YOU DIDNT WIN" (even though you didnt even get the chance to spin!!)  SHAME ON QVC FOR WASTING PAYING CUSTOMERS TIME WITH A FRAUD SWEEPSTAKES. SHAME ON THEM.  I HOPE LEGAL ACTION IS DONE.  

This has happened to me too.  There have been two or three occasions where this has happened. Sometimes when trying to be allowed into the page to enter my e-mail it takes me to this page instead.

IMG_5974.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Lilacsong wrote:

@Lilacsong  You do not even have to spin....it is predetermined who will win and not win. So when it says you did not win.....YOU DID NOT WIN.  No fraud....it is how all instant win sweepstakes are run. The spin is just to get you excited....but as I said...it is all predetermined after you put in your email...

Valued Contributor

It’s a way to get your email address sent all over the world. Why do they even need it since they send it to you on it ? I couldn’t get it to work either , so now I delete it every day.