Honored Contributor

I am curious if a person may solicit funds in these forums?

(not me)

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Any mod please a question

@Imaoldhippie

NO, it's not! We see threads closed quite often for "Solicitation", which is against the Community Standards.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Imaoldhippie solicitation is against standards.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC@KingstonsMom............Thank you both, just wondering since I saw a post for soliciting.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

i dont know which thread you are talking about, but there is a "report inappropriate" button on each post. you can click on that and make a note of soliciting so that the mods can address the post/thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45...............it is a thread about remember Jac.  One of the mods caught it and its been poofed.  I did not report it because I was not real sure of the rules.  I could not find anything in the guide lines or rules about it.

Honored Contributor

it can be found towards the end of the community standards page. Smiley Happy

"Do not use any Community features to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material."

https://www.qvc.com/content/information/qvc-community-standards.html?viewType=gallery&pageSize=96&re...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein