Respected Contributor

Any idea if M48770, Pop It Garden Rack, will be restocked?

Is there any way to find out whether QVC will restock the Pop It Folding Garden Tool Storage Rack, M48770? I need it. My plastic corner organizer is collapsing, and this is the best replacement I've found. ???

QVC Customer Care

Re: Any idea if M48770, Pop It Garden Rack, will be restocked?

@noodleann

I will check with the product department and see if we can get an update. Watch this place!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Thanks much, Beth. Fingers crossed. No one else is making one like this, and no one else is selling it. And tis the season--we need this! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Seems like they're winding down gardening season.  If they're going to carry it, you'd think it would have already appeared. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Seems like they're winding down gardening season.  If they're going to carry it, you'd think it would have already appeared. 

They've been carrying this model for quite some time. Since they recently got the Scoot n Go back in, and it had been OOS for at least a couple of months, I figured they'd see the value of the multipurpose tool rack.

Gardening in terms of planting might be winding down, but maintenance is just starting. Fall cleanup is ahead. We need that tool rack. The plastic ones eventually cave. Origami, on the other channel, does not make one like the Pop It. I even cleared a spot for it in the garage. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Interesting. I just found the QVC's tool organizer on the Origami website, along with the Origami organizer that the Southern Channel sells under the Origami name.  I'm glad to see it's available somewhere, but QVC's price was a whole lot better.

I'll wait to hear back from you, Beth. No rush, just wanted to update with this somewhat confusing discovery.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if this item is on/going on clearance. I jhave seen it at least 2x on prinetime specials over the past month. Usually when something is on LTS or primetime speical it is on clearance and not restocked. Hopefully the mod here will have some luck.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I wonder if this item is on/going on clearance. I jhave seen it at least 2x on prinetime specials over the past month. Usually when something is on LTS or primetime speical it is on clearance and not restocked. Hopefully the mod here will have some luck.

What worries me is that I believe it WAS on "clearance" when I last looked at it, so it's possible it's not coming back. I now know where to get one, but I like QVC's last price on it much better.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann keep watching primetime specials, they seem to repeat their offerings. I know I saw it on there more than once.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@noodleann keep watching primetime specials, they seem to repeat their offerings. I know I saw it on there more than once.

Great idea! Since I don't have TV and loading the stream is a little clunky, I'll keep refreshing the home page periodically, where they show what's been recently presented. I've actually found some neat things that way.

I'll also post a tickler to Beth of QVC later in the week to see if she's gotten any info from the inside. She seems to be putting out far more urgent fires elsewhere, so I don't want to bother her.