Honored Contributor

Any hint of FREE S&H this weekend?

Just wondering... Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Any hint of FREE S&H this weekend?

@Susan Louise 

LL BEAN has free shipping with a purchase of at least $50.  They have a nice selection of pima cotton tops.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

@Susan Louise 

LL BEAN has free shipping with a purchase of at least $50.  They have a nice selection of pima cotton tops.

@maximillian  Thanks for the info...DH orders from there for himself once in awhile. As for myself I'm just not a fan of LL Bean. I prefer IM pima cotton tops and also have several of D&Co t-shirts/tanks too.

I was asking the mods since there are a few things I want to order from QVC Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Same here...a few things I want to order but it's an expensive month for me, I'm budgeting on the "want items vs need."

Dear QVC "I'd love FREE SHIPPPING (more often) and some legit, mid-summer DEALS right now. THAT would seem appropriate for July 17.

NOT more Christmas, suede boots and fleece pjs!" Fleece I tell you...in mid-July! (and please don't tell me again how retail is months ahead...Having worked retail, as a buyer and merchandiser, who decides when things get featured, I can tell you...NEVER would we be selling suede and fleece on July 17...and we did just fine once fall/winter came...no loss of $$.)

The End. 😎

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb  Well said !!!

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you - I wait for free shipping and then order. Good luck!

Super Contributor

someone posted on these forums a few days ago that hsn is having free shipping tomorrow so qvc probably won't have free shipping for another week or two.  Just keep in mind that prices on many items usually go up a few dollars on free shipping days to compensate, because nothing is free.  This price increase on free shipping days was discussed in another thread a few weeks ago.