Respected Contributor

Another request for help with an order

I'm sorry to bother the moderators, but I can't find a way to e-mail customer service from the website any more, and I'd like to get more information on an order I placed on the 17th.  It shows as an advanced order, but when I go to the item page, the item shows as "in stock".  I am hoping a forum moderator can e-mail me so I can send them an order number, and hopefully they can get my order put into processing and out of limbo.  TIA!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Another request for help with an order

Hi @CamilleP  When an item is an Advance Order, it has a set shipdate. The order will arrive by the estimated date of arrival shown in Order Status on qvc.com 

Respected Contributor

Re: Another request for help with an order

Thank you, Anjalena, for replying to me.  Unfortunatly, there is no ship or estimated delivery date on my order.  I just want to be sure I get the item I ordered.   I would place a new order, since it shows "in stock" on the product page, and there is no mention on that page of an advanced order, so I guess I would get it right away, but the price has gone up significantly, as it was on the St. Patrick's Day sale promotion.   I will just have

to cross my fingers that my order does eventually get delivered.