Honored Contributor

Re: Another reminder of why I so seldom buy from QVC

I must say, most of my Q packages arrive in a very reasonable period of time.  I'm never so desperate that I sit with a stopwatch and dog tracking.  Only when something is overdue do I start checking.  If its on the way, I'm satisfied.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Amazon may ship faster, but for what I buy, they also charge far more to ship.  They are only cheaper if you buy a lot or maybe if you feel okay paying for music and streaming which holds no interest for me.

Last time I had Prime, I figured out each package cost me about $15 to ship!  I don't need the speed generally, so I don't need to pay that premium.  No Prime for me -  and also not buying something I don't really want just to get to their new $49 for free shipping -- nothing free about it at all!

I get virtually all my QVC packages before their EDD --usually 4 to 5 days from my order.  Maybe that's because of where I live or maybe because of what I order.  I have no idea, just know I'm not as frustrated as some are.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet5 days is my order to front door time with QVC.

As I mentioned before, I have no idea why there are such shipping differences, but I haven't had to wait at all in 2016 even as long as the EDD.  Everything has been here early.  And compared to what I used to pay for shipping, I've also saved an average of $5 on each order. --I rarely buy clothes here, but that's not new.  If I did a 25 year calculation of what I've spent at QVC, clothes would probably be in a tie with home decor for the bottom of my list.  I'm lucky to live in good shopping areas.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

PRICES FOR PRODUCTS AND SHIPPING HAS BECOME TOO HIGH. OFF THE THE LOCAL STORE I GO,,,PLUS SHIPPING TAKES TOO LONG NOW. GROUPON HAS BETTER DEALS AND BETTER SHIPPING PRICES...GIVE IT A TRY.

Honored Contributor

old thread🙄

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

old thread🙄

It may be an old thread, but the problems haven't changed at all nor have they been fixed.

Contributor

Interestingly enough, if you attempt to cancel some orders, even later in the day ordered, it is “already in process and cannot be cancelled”. Hmmm...

Honored Contributor

It seems the poster @MJL  who brought this thread back from the dead has a habit of doing that, take a look at her history all her most recent threads are all resurrected from 1-3 years ago. Seriously I can not understand why some one would do this and who has the time.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Now you know, stick with Talbots.  I get my things quickly enough for me, usually 4 or 5 days but I don't mind a longer wait.  I have clothes, a lot of clothes, so I don't need anything I buy.  I just want want it.