Contributor

Re: Another reminder of why I so seldom buy from QVC

I thought items had to be processed and shipped within 3days? Well that isn't happening. At least not in the past 6 months or so. Everything used to come quickly! QVC needs a shipping program. And Qcard customers should get free shipping or at least free returns! Please speed things up!

Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I ordered something from JC Penney website about 3 days ago, and was surprised to see that estimated delivery date is 4/1.  That is almost 3 weeks.  I am not in a rush, so it is OK, but I was surprised.

Penney's is the absolute worst.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee

I don't work for JCP, just shop there alot, lol.  If it was something like housewares or curtains/hardware, sometimes they will advise the item is shipping from manufacturer which can cause a delay.  Also, I've noticed some fashion I put in my cart will say in stock or will ship on MM-DD-YYYY.

Since I'm not sure what you ordered, just thought I would share my experience.  I am fortunate to live near one of the hubs or distribution centers.  I can place an order today and be trying it on by Wednesday :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Still shows as In Process from last Sunday.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KathyPet , Thank you for posting back here in our forums about this order. I do see that it has been in the shipping process too long, I am having it taken care of first thing tomorrow (M-F dept. sorry) - I apologize for this, not quite sure why it has become "stuck" in the shipping process but I will have it researched and resloved as soon as possible, I will follow-up with an email to you tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your help Kim

Esteemed Contributor

Kim,  Just received a E mail that the pants have shipped.  Thanks for prying them loose fro the "In Process" death grip.

QVC Customer Care

@KathyPet wrote:

Kim,  Just received a E mail that the pants have shipped.  Thanks for prying them loose fro the "In Process" death grip.

@KathyPet 👍😊👍 Thanks for being our customer!

~Kim

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most companies I order from are getting slow in shipping.  It takes too long to actually mail the package, then once UPS has it they hand it off to USPS and they take their time to deliver.

I have trouble with Amazon also.  They are getting slower and a lot of the time I don't get my package in two days.  

There are plenty of people that need jobs, the companies are greedy and don't hire them.  

I'm disgusted with online ordering.  It's just not fast enough for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

pants arrived today.  They fit and look good.  Keepers!