Esteemed Contributor

Another reminder of why I so seldom buy from QVC

I cut my clothes ordering from QVC to almost nothing when they changed the shipping policy last year because of inconsistent sizing problems but decided to try a pair of Dennis Basso pants.  Ordered last Sunday.  Still "in process" after 5 days.  Really QVC since you don't have B&M stores for people to go to you would think that getting the merchandise out the door to the customer as fast as possible would be of prime importance.  When I order from Talbot's which I do a lot I am shocked if I don't have my order on my doorstep in 5 days.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another reminder of why I so seldom buy from QVC

I think that cut out a lot of employees.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree...an online business should make an effort to be super fast and get those packages out at warp speed. Just ask Amazon.com.

On Mar 9th, I  placed an order for a pair of D & Co. Pants.  They did not ship until the 16th, one week later.  I should be wearing them today but they're still in transit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@KathyPet wrote:

I cut my clothes ordering from QVC to almost nothing when they changed the shipping policy last year because of inconsistent sizing problems but decided to try a pair of Dennis Basso pants.  Ordered last Sunday.  Still "in process" after 5 days.  Really QVC since you don't have B&M stores for people to go to you would think that getting the merchandise out the door to the customer as fast as possible would be of prime importance.  When I order from Talbot's which I do a lot I am shocked if I don't have my order on my doorstep in 5 days.

Hi @KathyPet,

I checked your order and it looks like your Dennis Basso pants should still be arriving on schedule with the original estimated delivery date of 3/21.  Hope this helps!

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 wrote:

Agree...an online business should make an effort to be super fast and get those packages out at warp speed. Just ask Amazon.com.

On Mar 9th, I  placed an order for a pair of D & Co. Pants.  They did not ship until the 16th, one week later.  I should be wearing them today but they're still in transit.

Hi @Kachina624

I apologize for the delay in shipping for your Denim and Company pants.  They are in transit and are scheduled for delivery on 3/21.  The top that you ordered that same day should have arrived to you yesterday.

We appreciate your patience.

Barb 

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the update.  Will see if they make the expected arrival date.

New Contributor

So sad! For a company I believed in for so many years.

Respected Contributor

I ordered something from JC Penney website about 3 days ago, and was surprised to see that estimated delivery date is 4/1.  That is almost 3 weeks.  I am not in a rush, so it is OK, but I was surprised.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I just think their clothing prices are too high and then you  have wait for so long to get them.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

My experience with Amazon and other online sellers is that they ship immediately and almost always beat the expected delivery date.  From the sound of this conversation, Q does the opposite - delays shipment until the last minute, then makes the expected delivery date by a hair.  I can't say one approach is better than the other, but, as buyer, the former is more satisfying.