Frequent Contributor

Another "Horrible Customer Service" for you QVC

[ Edited ]

Ordered 3 tops and one was the  wrong item.  Spoke with CS and they want me to send the wrong item back.  No problem.  But I have to wait for my refund.  A bit annoying since QVC takes so long to refund our money.  And to boot there was no shipping label in the box.  Had to figure out which item they messed up on.  Please out a shipping label in the box.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Another "Horrible Customer Service" for you QVC

@Redsoxmom1    How shocking!  QVC sends millions of items and they made a mistake and sent the wrong thing.  Trust me, that's the least if your problems right now.  You'll get your refund.  Follow the speedy return procedure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624   I'm with you!!..People just need to calm down...No wonder the world is the way it is...QVC Customer Service has always been great when I had a problem....

Respected Contributor

mistakes happen!

you decide how to react to it..........

1.  understand nothing and no one is perfect.   follow the process to get it corrected.  move on to things that bring you joy.

or

2.  get upset when something is not perfect.   dwell on it, talk about it to everyone you know.   search the internet to find yelp or some such thing to expound and attempt to hurt perceived villian 

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 Really wasn't expecting QVC to have a  perfect shipping record The point was expecting better customer service for THEIR mistake when they made it.  Only a 30 day return policy for the customer yet they take forever (0ver 30 days) to refund money.  Maybe you can see the irony, but then again maybe not.

Honored Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 

take a breath and process the wrong item/return using the ez returns system.

Fill out the return form and screen shot it.  Then send email to:

qvcezreturns@qvc.com.  Include order # and explanation of return reason.

I use this system and within days my refund is processed.  Since the item you ordered is sold out a refund is issued.  Just be sure you're not charged s/h fees.

hope this helps

Honored Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

Ordered 3 tops and one was the  wrong item.  Spoke with CS and they want me to send the wrong item back.  No problem.  But I have to wait for my refund.  A bit annoying since QVC takes so long to refund our money.  And to boot there was no shipping label in the box.  Had to figure out which item they messed up on.  Please out a shipping label in the box.  

@Redsoxmom1 

Receiving the wrong item is not all that uncommon here.  Others have complained, as well.  It happened to me a few times.  

As for return shipping labels, I don't understand, but I have seen others complaining as well.  I have been receiving labels for every one of my orders.  The latest 2 days ago.  Another, 1 week ago.  One came from NYC, the other Butner, NC.  

If you want to return something, use QVC's Easy Returns.  Receive a refund within 3 days.  Wait until after you return the item.  I always include email verification proof in my email it was picked up by USPS or dropped it off.  

Instructions.

What is the QVC Easy Returns Program?

We want to make your return service experience the best it can be. That means, getting you your refund faster, exchanging your item quicker, and simply making things easier for you. The Easy Returns program delivers you a fast and easy way to return and exchange your QVC purchase.

Step-by-step guide for Easy Returns:

1. Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with subject line: QVC Return.

2. Include in your email: The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and the quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted along with the cost of the Q Return Label. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund. Return your package back to QVC using the Q Return Label with selected carrier of your choice.

Valued Contributor

@Redsoxmom1   You are certainly free to vent if you wish. Some people on these boards love to jump on posters if they don't agree with them. Makes them feel righteous I guess.

As to the EZ returns -- where is this information posted on the site? I have never heard of it and in the past just used the enclosed slip. I think you could go on your orders and find something about returns. I just received a top with nothing in the bag -- no merchandise slip or explanation. I guess this is a new policy.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

@Redsoxmom1   You are certainly free to vent if you wish. Some people on these boards love to jump on posters if they don't agree with them. Makes them feel righteous I guess.

As to the EZ returns -- where is this information posted on the site? I have never heard of it and in the past just used the enclosed slip. I think you could go on your orders and find something about returns. I just received a top with nothing in the bag -- no merchandise slip or explanation. I guess this is a new policy.

@zitawins 

Under FAQ.  "Customer Service and FAQs".

What is the QVC Easy Returns Program?

We want to make your return service experience the best it can be. That means, getting you your refund faster, exchanging your item quicker, and simply making things easier for you. The Easy Returns program delivers you a fast and easy way to return and exchange your QVC purchase.

Step-by-step guide for Easy Returns:

1. Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with subject line: QVC Return.

2. Include in your email: The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and the quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted along with the cost of the Q Return Label. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund. Return your package back to QVC using the Q Return Label with selected carrier of your choice.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EASY RETURNS

How will I know if you received my email?

• You will receive a confirmation email from QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com
  • An immediate refund or exchange will be completed.
    • The amount of the refund will include return label fee costs, if applicable.
    • For exchange orders, we will send a shipping confirmation email to you.

Can I return multiple items with one return label?

Yes, you can return more than one item at a time. Make sure the contents of your return include the pack slips with the reason for return checked. Also include each item in your email sent to QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com.

How can I check the status of my return?

There are three ways you can access information about the status of your return:

1. Go online at qvc.com and check your order status.
  2. Call our Automated Customer Service line at 800-367-9444.
  3. Speak to a Customer Care Team Member at 888-345-5788.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@zitawins  It is at the bottom of every page including this page. Pink box on the right.