Valued Contributor

Re: Another "Horrible Customer Service" for you QVC

I recently ordered a top and received a pair of pants.  I called customer service and they were very nice!  THEY IMMEDIATELY REFUNDED MY MONEY!  They asked me to send the pants back and put a note on my account not to charge the return shipping fee.  I don't understand the big problem  Talk to customer service on the phone.  Most reps are very helpful!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it is annoying when mistakes are made, it has happened to me but errors have always been rectified. Unlike some other online shopping sites the Q is easy to reach either by phone or by emailing customer service. Some other retailers make it so difficult to even find a phone or email to contact them. Now that is frustrating.
Contributor

Not only no shipping label in my package, but I cannot print one because the "system is down" according to a customer service rep.  This is the last straw for me, and I will no longer be ordering from QVC.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Feeling the same way. I have received two items that were entirely wrong items in the past week. We shouldn't have to jump through hoops trying to find a way to ship their mistakes back. I received some kind of plastic bracket instead of KG pedal pushers. The other was a floral pant from Isaac in a bag labeled KG crop pants. I sent both back and have been waiting on a return label to be sent to me. Not worth the hassle anymore.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm grateful to QVC...

.. QVC led me to Amz, where I've only had 1 problem in over 300++ purchases.

.. "Time Marched On...."

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

I am 100% with you. Mistakes can be made and it gets very old and annoying when you are trying to correct it the proper way but you are only receiving negative or ugly or no customer service. In the terms of what I expect or anyone should expect from Customer Service should be the same across-the-board just being polite and knowledgeable. Being told that they don’t know what else to do for you or make you feel like you’re an imposition for asking them to do their job. I quit shopping QVC years ago for the terrible customer service that I received. After numerous years of waiting and trying to give it another shot the same thing happened with very rude customer service. I wrote it off that it was early in the morning but now that I think about it I will not be using them anymore it doesn’t matter what time it is you show up to work ready to do your job fully and not take your bad day out on customers
Respected Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

Ordered 3 tops and one was the  wrong item.  Spoke with CS and they want me to send the wrong item back.  No problem.  But I have to wait for my refund.  A bit annoying since QVC takes so long to refund our money.  And to boot there was no shipping label in the box.  Had to figure out which item they messed up on.  Please out a shipping label in the box.  

@Redsoxmom1   Yes, you are barking up the wrong tree if you think you're going to get any kind of service from their Customer Service department. Certainly not over the phone no matter who you speak to at the company.