Valued Contributor

Re: Another "Free Return/Exchange" Mess Up

Pleasant surprise.  I just got a call from QVC and they are going to take care of this for me.  Thank you for excellent customer service.

QVC Customer Care

@Stevie Nix

Sent you an email....

Beth QVC

Contributor

This very thing happened to me this morning, I just got off the phone with CS and finally got to talk to a very plesant lady, she refunded me the original SH and the return SH and ordered me what I was exchanging....I wonder how many people are paying that return fee and dont know it? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep...   same exact thing happened to me with my two Linea sweaters.  Needed to EXCHANGE them for a smaller size.  I very clearly indicated EXCHANGE in several places.  What did they do?????   You guessed it,  they RETURNED the item and issued a credit.    If people there don't know the diffeence between RETURN and EXCHANGE, then they need better training.  Something is not right if so many of us are having the same issue.

I called CS and made sure she gave me the special price for purchasing a second sweater, and,  the return postage credit.  How frustrating and a needless waste of my time.

Respected Contributor

I just got a taste of their exchange today.  Purchased a Ryka shoe in 8 wine, and another 8 1/2 wine not knowing which would fit; liked the shoe so much decided to return for another pair in different color and correct size. Well, refund showed up on that exchange this evening.  With my Irish ire in full swing I called CS and I let her know my disappointment in the warehouse ability to follow the QVC policy on exchanges.  Have exchanged before and never had a problem, now that there is a policy, they just cannot do their job.   When she explained that she would also refund the postage that was charged and she would set up another order, I told her to forget the order......... I also told her I wanted to lodge a complaint regarding this foolishness. She said she would be giving me an "inconvenience" credit for my next order. I also told her there were lots of complaints on this forum regarding exchanges being handled as returns with refunds, then customer has to go through a hassle with CS.

I send an AD food product to a senior citizen in FL and Monday/Tuesday was "processing", then a "backorder" appeared on that order.  After dealing with CS early today through this forum, receiving an email explanation, then having to deal with them again this evening on the phone, I also cancelled the AD since they did not know when it would be available. Enough is enough! QVC lost 2 orders today!