Honored Contributor

Another event with complications to order

[ Edited ]

When oh when will QVC get their website up to par? 

Another all day event, and another free shipping limited window, and the host on air has to acknowledge that the system isn't working right. 

I think you need to just allow free shipping every single day, because every time you have the offer, people are locked out with web site issues and clogged phone lines. 

Not really great customer service. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Another event with complications to order

So True So True Very SAD

Respected Contributor

I had the same issue trying to order but to no avail.  I then used the app on my phone & it worked.  I totally agree with you @Mominohio.  

Valued Contributor

For goodness sake make it free shipping for 12 hours or something. Your system crashes everytime you do this!!!!!!!! I lost items in my cart & couldn't replace them. I placed an order earlier in the day & Iam ticked that I paid S & H! It was still available & one of the things in my cart when your system shutdown. I will be calling tomorrow to get that refunded!! All this does is makes customers mad! 

Honored Contributor

And yet they continue to encourage people to use their website and app and reduce live customer service reps.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It took me forever as I kept getting a red box saying to call CS as problem with my order. Popped up three times.  Maybe Site was overloaded? Always some issues! 

Super Contributor

I was late watching today but already knew exactly what I wanted to order off my wish list. Then I worked and worked to get an order through before free shipping ended - the items wouldn't even get into the cart without an error message. I didn't have time to load the QVC app, so I kept trying to place an order on 2 different browsers and FINALLY got my order placed with about 1 minute to spare. Grrr - can't even enjoy purchasing something when you're so aggravated lol 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what's going on.  I placed an order the other day.  I received notification that it shipped on 1/14.  Last night I received an email telling me my return was on it's way.  I replied that I didn't return anything;  that I placed an order that wasn't received yet.  Today I get an email telling me they shipped a replacement today.  I just checked and both shipments are at the post office.  What is going on?????  Am I going to be charged to return the 2nd one?  

Respected Contributor

Have to say I’ve been with the Q many years and very few problems but good grief today was a total waste of time and effort I can never get back.  I don’t even know what to say !?!?! 

Feel like a total fool for hanging in but I’m not sure if anything went through, got waitlisted or not at all. 

Maybe all this was a hoax for me to watch well they win.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I was lucky, 3 minutes to go and went through without a problem.