Regular Contributor

Another Question for the Moderators RE: the Community Boards

Are all the Forums to be removed completely, or will they remain but locked to no further posts?

I ask, because sometimes I enjoy going to the "Recipes" forum looking for previous posts I saw for something I would like to try and make.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Question for the Moderators RE: the Community Boards

@Pipsqueak It's posted that these forums are going away. I think it's safe to assume they will no longer be available.

I suggest you copy or print out anything that is of interest to you. As the sales people love to say "When it's gone, it's gone."

Esteemed Contributor

There is nothing posted here that I would need. I understand what you are. saying, so I hope everyone do what you suggested
Honored Contributor

It was slated to go away in the 1990's and a lot of us printed off recipes.  I have a huge binder full of them from back in the day.  But then it turns out the boards stayed and we were happy.

THe big winner for me was Inky Dinky Doo Q--crockpot bbq posted by Inky Dinky Doo--and I added the Q to the name.  

Esteemed Contributor

I better start printing!

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

It was slated to go away in the 1990's and a lot of us printed off recipes.  I have a huge binder full of them from back in the day.  But then it turns out the boards stayed and we were happy.

THe big winner for me was Inky Dinky Doo Q--crockpot bbq posted by Inky Dinky Doo--and I added the Q to the name.  

I fondly remember that recipe as I printed it off and have made it myself several times.