Valued Contributor

I didn’t receive my October Insider in the mail yet. And I can’t figure out how to get in online. Can you help. Thanks. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
QVC Customer Care

@SandPiper I'm so sorry to hear you did not receive the October issue. Once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive the Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails. 

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC I already elected to receive emails last month. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
QVC Customer Care

@SandPiper The December issue of the InsideQ will the the last issue mailed to the customers due to the fact that we're discontinuing paper copies. We will work on a new digital option in the future. 

Occasional Contributor

If I already receive the Insider via email do I need to re-sign up for the new digital format or will I automatically be included in the new format?

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@JanineP We have not decided on how or when we will create the digital option yet; therefore, we cannot answer that question at this time. 

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC But I’m not getting it via email either. 

QVC Customer Care

@SandPiper I will send a request to have your account researched and the issue corrected. 

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC Thank you. I appreciate it. 

QVC Customer Care

@SandPiper You're welcome