Contributor

Re: Annoyed with Customer Service (Mod Help Please)

JUst got a update on the order for 9 nov,  new date 2 dec, 2nd order was for 27 nov,it is also 2 dec,and that is after I called cs and told them to cancel both orders, these will be my last

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@kathyz 

The two items that I was complaining about when I wrote this thread were shipped today. I am personally done with QVC and will not be ordering anything until the shipping issues are resolved. I am not even bothering to watch anymore.

I warned a co-worker today that does not watch QVC, but she will go online from time to time to order items, especially around Christmas time,  not to do it and why. 

Think about all of the people who have no idea what is going on with their shipping, and will be placing orders soon, due to the holiday season. 

Contributor

people  order in good fate and expet a order or aleast a real email as to what happened to the shipment can you imagine gifts for children and you have to explain qvc had a shipping problem so santa is delayed

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus. Many of us understand your frustration. Unfortunately there are some who are intolerant and holier than thou and Q cheerleaders
Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyShopper. Compassion and understanding is obviously not your long suit but insults certainly are