Esteemed Contributor

Annoyed with Customer Service (Mod Help Please)

[ Edited ]

Perhaps a mod could help me since customer service could not. I ordered a pair of sunglasses on 11/11/19 with a delivery date of 11/19/19. Since, they have not shipped yet then obviously I will not have them by tomorrow. 

I called customer service to ask when I would receive my sunglasses and was informed that an e-mail was sent out saying that there has been a delay in shipping.  I have not received said e-mail. The Customer service representative informed me that it could take up to 24 hours to receive. I am sorry, what antiquated system do you have that it takes 24 hours for a customer to receive an e-mail?

Secondly, and this is when I felt my blood pressure boil, was when I informed the service representative, nicely I may add that I have a problem because if you go on to your site, and look up item number A352726 Prive Revaux sunglasses, the color that I am waiting for shows in stock. If you are having a shipping delay, why are you still selling and showing them in stock. The smarty pants in customer service told me that a delay in shipping and not having them in stock was not the same thing. In my head this is when I had to call on Jesus, to not give her a piece of my mind. Let me see, you can't deliver something that I have ordered over a week ago, to me the customer, that translates into you not having them in stock.

I forgot to add that I still do not have a date of when I will receive these sunglasses. 

Contributor

Re: Annoyed with Customer Service (Mod Help Please)

I order 9 nov. edd was today 18 Nov, was also told by cs a emailwas sent, no email and no item and they have no idea when

Respected Contributor

Another shipping complaint.

Everybody knows by now there are shipping issues due to warehouse move!

Yet folks keep ordering and keep complaining...

My thought is --order and be patient, or do not order at all.

The poor customer service person does not have any control over company shipping delays.

It is 100% accurate that a delay in shipping is not the same as out-of-stock. 

Esteemed Contributor

The "smarty pants" customer service rep was RIGHT.

Inventory is 100% different and seperate from shipping.

They could have 100,000 pairs of sunglasses in stock, but that does NOT = that they are going to be in the mail 2 seconds after you place your order.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819

@FancyPhillyshopper 

The two of your have no idea of the conversation that took place or what happened. Obviously you have problems reading as well. I posted my complaint in the right format and was respectful, I don't appreciate your comments attacking me for being disgruntled and dissappointed customer.

It does not matter what QVC does they always have their special "cheerleaders" out to troll and take their side. Take a look at the boards, this is out of control and we the customers have the right to post our complaints against any retailer in a respectful manner.  

Now go back to sticking your  head in the sand.

Super Contributor

@kathyz wrote:

I order 9 nov. edd was today 18 Nov, was also told by cs a emailwas sent, no email and no item and they have no idea when

I also ordered on Nov 9. I ordered 2 pair of the Hepburn A351693 one black pair and one purple tortoise.

The black ones shipped on 11/11 and I received them on 11/14 - the other purple tortoise color shows it was shipped on 11/13 but it also shows "NO TRACKING INFORMATION" and "No tracking information is available at this time. Please try again later".

So no way to track the package and no one knows if it is actually on it's way or not <sigh>.

Valued Contributor

qvc cheerleaders, love it, instead of hiring more people in shipping, they have cheerleaders standing by their qvc. how pathetic

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Anonymous032819

@FancyPhillyshopper 

The two of your have no idea of the conversation that took place or what happened. Obviously you have problems reading as well. I posted my complaint in the right format and was respectful, I don't appreciate your comments attacking me for being disgruntled and dissappointed customer.

It does not matter what QVC does they always have their special "cheerleaders" out to troll and take their side. Take a look at the boards, this is out of control and we the customers have the right to post our complaints against any retailer in a respectful manner.  

So you really think that there is no difference between inventory, and shipping.

Okay then.

It's your choice to remain ignorant about the difference.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Anonymous032819

@FancyPhillyshopper 

You told us what happened smarty pants.

Respected Contributor

Being upset with Customer Service and with those who respond to your non-stop complaining post does not get the package to your home any faster.

BTW, my reading (and writing) skills are over-the-top.  

My head is never in the sand--always in the clouds!

A few lost packages and shipping delays do not make my blood boil.  Patience is a virtue.

Life is good--I have many great puchases from QVC from the past 20 +  years!  Rah-rah--shopping is fun!