Good Morning and welcome back...hope you had a gret holiday.  I have been meaning to write this for sometime... Between my wife and I we watch QVC on occassion and feel in our heart that the products have always been quality items. Well we purchased some Corkie Ribs a while ago and remember when they arrived we put them directly in the freezer, but as we started to open the first pack we realized that the BBQ sauce was all over the pack, so we needed to wash the package inorder to open each one. Not a nice surprise. As the months passed and we opened additional packages the even more sauce was on the out side. Well, we are down to the last two packs and will have one of them shortly, the the last pack looks like it is only half or a portion of a pack and may be where all the sauce came from. Perhaps in packing the last pack was ripped and lost some ribs and spread the sauce. I don't know but soon when I feel like cleaning up that mess and the trash man is coming the next day I will take care of it. We don't want anything as the ribs were OK, we just wanted you to know that we weren't very happy. Since I am confessing we received a gift sometime ago from a relative of Salmon, which is still in our frezzer because of the taste. We love Salmon and tried it once and never did anything with it.. Again we jsut wanted you to know.

Honored Contributor

@Mr Ray   You should have immediately contacted CS with your complaint.  They would have refunded your money, no questions asked.  I'm not sure they'd do so at this late date but you could try. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Mr Ray  A customer shouldn't have to deal with receiving bad products and calling customer service.  I'd find another place to buy food.

Honored Contributor

@decaf    QVC will never know food or anything else is unsatisfactory I'd nobody ever reports it.  Especially food since it's not returnable. 

Honored Contributor

Since you're not requesting a refund, I would contact Corky's and tell them what happened.  They may give you a coupon code for use on a future order.

As for Salmon, I can't tell if you liked it or not.  I think you didn't.  Tell Corky's about that one too.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  QVC and other sellers get enough complaints every day to know there's problems.  Customers are tired of hearing  "sorry for the inconvenience" all the time,  they just want AND deserve what they paid for. 

Honored Contributor

@decaf   You don't know what QVC gets, when or why.  It's kind of odd that you'd discourage a dissatisfied customer from complaining about a faulty product.  I suggest he ignore your comment. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: An unwanted Surprise

[ Edited ]

@Kachina  You always take QVCs side, your opinion is always biased.  I just had terrible service from QVC too so I'm in a better position to offer advice.

@Mr Rayshould buy from a different seller who has great reviews for providing good products/service and who VALUES his business.  He should contact QVC to let them know the've lost a customer. Sure, get a refund.  That's how to get what you need and deserve as a customer.

Honored Contributor

@decaf    That's exactly what I suggested. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@decaf    That's exactly what I suggested. 

@Kachina624  This should have been about the OP.   It's disappointing that all that matters is if you're right.  It's Christmas, I'm not into debating and bickering..