Respected Contributor

An order I returned 10 days ago is not even on my Order Status.

[ Edited ]

I returned a bag containing 2 clothing items to my local post office using Q label 10 days ago.  The item for which I used its label is not even showing on Order Status anymore. Is there a way you can check tracking.  Last I looked all it said was picked up by local agent ten days ago, nothing further. .

Honored Contributor

Re: An order I returned 10 days ago is not even on my Order Status.

@Catch71   Several of us have had items disappear when they reach a certain position on the order status list.  As soon as a new item is added, it reappears.  It's there and the mods can see it.  Just another glitch. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 

I am sorry for any inconvenience - I have processed the refund for you. May I have the item number of the other return with that package please?

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks; they need to fix these glitches.  The packing slip was that peel off type that you return with the item.  If I had not copied it I would not have the order number with it missing from order status.  Did that order disappear because I checked the tracking too many times? Who knows!

Honored Contributor

@Catch71   No, usually your item is at the top or bottom of the page and for some reason drops off.  If you make a new purchase, it advances and reappears.  Stupid, huh? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

I should have replied to you directly, sorry.  The other item is IM tunic in fawn - Item # A375641.  Thanks for your assistance.

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 

I have also processed the return of A375641.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@Catch71 @Kachina624 

This website needs updating big time. So many issues. I mean, why can't I delete multiple items from my wishlist at one time? I have to delete, than the page refreshes & goes back to the top. PITA!  Also if I click on an item from my wishlist, you can't see the description, size chart, reviews...you have to copy/paste item # in the search field. If you are on your phone, these things are huge PITA!!! Now the search on the order status page doesn't work & hasn't in a while, even though there are many complaints about it.

Super Contributor

I just had to cancel three items that were ordered over two weeks ago. I was told by CS that they were having trouble getting things shipped out from the warehouse. One other of the same type of item was shipped and I received it. I guess the others were lost in space. There is somebody that is really incompetent running at least one or more of the QVC warehouses.