Occasional Visitor

On 12/28/17,I ordered the free Amazon Fire 10 Free case from caseable with the cupon I received. It took me several trys to get it to work, finally it went through. To date I have not received the case, I got no tracking data fronm the company, so I have no idea if was ever sent. It appears many other people are alson havong a problem. I  believe QVC needs to step in and solve this problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@blulunaluna I had the same problem. I ordered The set of 4 on Oct. 15 for my grandchildren and for me. I never got my case. I got two cases in 6 weeks, and I finally got the third just before Christmas. I called QVC and got a partial refund. I was originally told it would take 6 weeks. And, yes, there was no order confirmation or tracking. I have to say, the cases that were sent were just fine. I would give it some time, unless you need it for a gift.

Frequent Contributor

When I ordered I was told seven to ten days!  It has been almost three weeks and no further word.  I don't want to use until I have a protective cover.  Would have preferred to have  plain cover come with it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @blulunaluna, It can take about a 4 weeks for you to receive the case. If you have not received it by the end of January please let us know.

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry you were told 7 to 10 days @LiveLaughLove. It seems to be taking about 4 weeks. Please let us know if you fo not receive it by the end of January.