Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Almost 2 weeks and my order is still in process?

Placed an order on July 1st. Haven't received it yet so I checked the status today and it is still in process. What does that even mean? 12 days and it's not even shipped yet?!?!

I know Q is notorious for turtle-like slow shipping but this is ridiculous! How can they even stay competetive with other retailers who have your order to you in a few days....sometimes even the next day. Mind boggling.

I hardly ever shop Q anymore but this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Just plain insanity. 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

QVC Customer Care

Re: Almost 2 weeks and my order is still in process?

[ Edited ]

@Iluvhandbags I'm so sorry, but your order states to "contact customer service to discuss your order". If you have not already done so, please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help.

New Contributor

Agree, ridiculous!  My item shows it just shipped today, day it was expected to arrive! Ordered plenty early...birthday gift..needed BY 11th.  Well that’s not gonna happen, is it?  Soooo disappointed. Why can things arrive with lightening speed during Christmas season, but at snail’s pace, at best, rest of the year?! Completely unacceptable and unprofessional. I am about done shopping here. After many years, I’ve had it with poor shipping during the year, and it never gets better.  Sad. 

Honored Contributor

My recent orders have shipped in 2 days.  I would never expect better.  They are delayed if there's a problem with your account or you re a new customer buying a high ticket item.  Do you blame them for wanting to be assured the item will be paid for?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Happened to me for a month. Then, the supposed items finally shipped, but there was no tracking number for weeks. I called CS the first time and they could not locate the items but I decided to wait until after July 4th. July 6th, still no tracking information and items could not be found by CS. They refunded me. I thought the items would finally show up, but no. So today I checked to see if they were back in stock since they were the last two. Still no. 

Super Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Iluvhandbags I'm so sorry, but your order states to "contact customer service to discuss your order". If you have not already done so, please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help.

Thanks, Wayne for checking for me. The order status said nothing of the kind so I had no idea!!  It just said "In process" which it usually does up until shipping. 

Thanks again.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

There are so many things I want to order. Waiting for free s/h but I did go ahead and order an item that has been processing since the 14 - true it's only 3 days but I remember when the Q send things out right away. If it keeps sitting I will cancel even if I have to call them to do so. 

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.