Contributor

All Clad Frying Pan TSV Coming Up by Any Chance?

Dear QVC and Knowledgeable Customers,

Is there a way to know if an All Clad Frying Pan TSV might be coming up sometime in the near future? Maybe someone knows if there already was an "only order of the year" in 2020. I'm in the market for an All Clad pan but don't want to buy one if there will be a TSV soon.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: All Clad Frying Pan TSV Coming Up by Any Chance?

@Makeda2  Check out All Clad's web site.  Many times they have sales and the prices are pretty good.  At times, the sales are on first quality, seconds quality and damaged boxes.  I've bought pieces from them as second quality and damaged boxes and could not find anything wrong.  Sign up for email notifications so you won't miss a sale.  They may be having a sale at this time as I remember getting an email notification.  They do charge S&H, but it's charged for the entire order shipped at one time to one address.  So if you order 10 pots or pans, only 1 charge.  Check different sites for free shipping and other "deals."  Just a little info to think about.

Respected Contributor

Re: All Clad Frying Pan TSV Coming Up by Any Chance?

@Makeda2Just got an email from All-Clad today and they're having a sale starting today through the wekend.  Seconds and damaged boxes sale.  As I posted -- I've bought seconds and damaged box items and could not find anything wrong with any items purchased.