Super Contributor

Alice from the social team helped me big time!  Thank you, Alice.💗

Respected Contributor

Re: Alice from the social team

I totally agree with you.  Alice is beyond wonderful!  When I write to the Social Team I get her a lot.  Also, Beth and Kim are also very helpful. I am always amazed that when I send my email, I get a response within a couple of minutes and my request is immediately handled.

Respected Contributor

As far as I'm concerned, the entire social team is beyond epic!  It's all about customer retention and they get it!  Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

I also totally agree!  Alice has helped me several times, including just a couple of days ago.  Also, the rest of the Social Team has been great to me every time I need to contact them.  I think they are the best part of QVC as we know we can contact them and get a response if we have an issue with an order. 

Super Contributor

I see lots of kudos about the social team-well deserved.  It's funny, no one answered me for almost 24 hours, which I thought was odd. @Kachina624 encouraged me to send my message and she was correct- it was floating around in cyberspace! As soon as I resent it, Alice answered. Thanks @Kachina and Alice.💗