Honored Contributor

@moderators...again no pricing shown.  Gili show at midnight, only 1 item shows the price at first glance.  Will not waste my time looking at a product if the price is not shown along with the item and photo. 

This is not a high end store where the price tags are turned over so the customer cannot view price...it's a shopping channel!!

Trusted Contributor

It appears QVC is too ashamed of their prices to show them up front.  So much for the V in QVC.

Honored Contributor

As I may have indicated in another post....if they have to hide the price, then I surely don't need the item.  For some bizarre reason, QVC seems to continually find ways for customers to stop buying.  SMH.

Honored Contributor

Re: Again, no prices

[ Edited ]

that is wierd

the 2 most recent don't have a price why?

@QVCSocialTeam   can you look into this ,

prices should be on all the products as they are loaded onto the recently on air page 

Contributor

About the prices.   When you get your invoice with the package there is not price listed, not tax listed no shipping listed.  WHY.     Are you too cheap to share this information with the consumer.  We have the right to know this when we buy from your company and you give us an invoice.

by the way   I bought a shirt from JR collection, sent back, easy pay was 11.34.  My refund was 1.41.

You are stealing from the customer extra money because of your lousy shipping agreement.   3.00 to mail out from your end and 6.95 if we use your label.

bad policy.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed this a lot in the last few weeks. If I don't see a price listed, I won't buy the item. Period.

There's something fishy about this, IMO.

Hey QVC, why aren't prices being shown? Hmm?

Valued Contributor

I just posted similar frustration  under "Suggestion Box".  Glad to see I am not the only one feeling frustrated with this recent change.  I shop on-line for convenience.  I don't watch TV presentations.  When prices are not available without clicking, it takes longer and is very inconvenient!  I agree, when prices are not posted, I tend not to buy item due to frustration.  I also feel like I am being duped.  To QVC Managers, I hope you read your customers posts and bring back the original system!

Frequent Contributor

This question has been asked on QVC's Facebook page as well, and no response there either. Very strange.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Regular Contributor

So STOP buying people ....... Nothing gets attention like NO sales. Come on, where would QVC be without the consumer. THINK