Honored Contributor

Again I Had To Cancel A Post HTML

This is so tiresome. I forgot I can't do a paragraph without getting that stupid 'correct the highlighted sections' message. There were NO highlighed sections. Can IT please get on the ball? Kinda doubt it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Again I Had To Cancel A Post HTML

@Love my grandkids

Put

a

period

between each paragraph...like i did here.

QVC is RIDICULOUS.

As long as there's ONE character per line, it will let you make a break between paragraphs.

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@OthereeeenI

will

try

it

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids

@Love my grandkidswrote:

This is so tiresome. I forgot I can't do a paragraph without getting that stupid 'correct the highlighted sections' message. There were NO highlighed sections. Can IT please get on the ball? Kinda doubt it.

Lately, I keep getting the same message and nothing highlighted. I keep hittin post and it goes through. I think there system is screwed up as it has always been.

Respected Contributor

Same thing happens to me with EVERY post I send. The message is: "

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

Most of my posts have NO HTML in them - they are just plain text that I have typed - not even copied from anywhere. Yes, it is a pain and I don't understand why it can't easily be fixed.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

I guess I missed any discussion about this problem. I had no idea what was going on.

I wondered why some were putting periods between paragraphs. Until, I tried to post and kept getting the prompt to deal with nonexistent highlighted areas, or HTML issues.

I hope they fix this issue. I also hope it's not a bad sign for the forums, going into 2023. Many of us have wondered how long these forums will exist.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkidsI doubt it's worth the cost of tech time or the cost of the extra broadband space, but you can start a new idea without indenting in the once thought to be only way. I did it twice this morning without doing anything to fill in spaces at the end of the first paragraph -- and I hit post without getting a message.

Honored Contributor

@spent2much......"Most of my posts have NO HTML in them"

Actually all posts are HTML. It's just invisible on the

"main/Rich Text" & "Preview" reply page. If you click on the HTML link......

Screen_Shot_2022-12-05_at_Mon__Dec_5__2022-1_22_45_PM.png

after you finished typing your post, you will see your post in HTML.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I tried to get someone's attention by naming my comment after a favorite host ( Honey!!) so they would open it immediately...because THOSE posts get attention and action.

Then I asked if they could get someone to fix this bug. NOTHING nasty about the host.

Poofed in two minutes.

Honored Contributor

Just hit POST again and your message will post. That has been happening to me for about a week.