Occasional Contributor

After 24 or 25 years as a customer I have reached my limit

Customer service is refusing to do a price adjust on an exchange so for $20 they are losing a 24 or 25 year customer.

I would encourage each of you to check and double check your QVC billing especially your returns.  Since changing their return policies several years back, I have had to call customer service on about half of my returns.  Several times I paid out of pocket to return the item and they deduct the amount on the return label as if I used it.  Several times I have cancelled an item days before shipping and they cannot cancel it and then tell me  can get a full refund but they deduct shipping both ways.  I had three problems to report tonight.  Only two of those were resolved satisfactorally.  Ironically, their invoices say "QVC makes Returns and Exchanges easy!"  Not true.  PLEASE check your invoices and credit card statements!!!  I have been ripped off the last time.

QVC Customer Care

Re: After 24 or 25 years as a customer I have reached my limit

@bluedevilalumna wrote:

Customer service is refusing to do a price adjust on an exchange so for $20 they are losing a 24 or 25 year customer.

I would encourage each of you to check and double check your QVC billing especially your returns.  Since changing their return policies several years back, I have had to call customer service on about half of my returns.  Several times I paid out of pocket to return the item and they deduct the amount on the return label as if I used it.  Several times I have cancelled an item days before shipping and they cannot cancel it and then tell me  can get a full refund but they deduct shipping both ways.  I had three problems to report tonight.  Only two of those were resolved satisfactorally.  Ironically, their invoices say "QVC makes Returns and Exchanges easy!"  Not true.  PLEASE check your invoices and credit card statements!!!  I have been ripped off the last time.

Hi @bluedevilalumna

I am so sorry that you were not able to resolve all of your issues.  Please email the order number you are referencing so that we can take a look at it for you.  

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

WOW.... @bluedevilalumna you should not have to fight for this.  I understand.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very often they charge for the shipping label when I don't use it. Woman Frustrated  It's one reason I buy much less so I don't have to be concerned with the return nonsense! Every time I return I call cs to review the credit  details- there are way too many customer service issues that need to be fixed. 

QVC has a 30 day price guarantee- of the order date. They wouldn't honor that?

Occasional Contributor

Thanks.  I sent an email about the situation as Barb indicated above and got an email in return that says in part "Thanks for your patience and for being a valued QVC shopper.  It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!"

........but we won't help you.

I think the worst part of this is the crazy amount of money I have spent during my time as a customer and I feel like in return customer service says who cares, go away.

I appreciate your understanding.

Occasional Contributor

I purchased a coat for a Christmas gift on a lunchtime special price.  When it arrived I was not sure if it was big enough.  A few days later I saw the coat on air on clearance and was concerned that it I did not order the larger size at that time, it would sell out and I might not have a Christmas gift that fit.  At Christmas, I had the receipient decide which to keep.  I returned the other one in January with a note about the situation.  The credit was just posted to my recent credit card bill and I realized there was a problem.  I had a similar situation a couple of years ago and they told me to return the item and they would give me the lunchtime special price.  Consequently, I did the same thing I did the last time.  The fact is that it was an order for Christmas under a lengthened return policy, but they are now saying the order is too old to give me a price adjustment.

Buyer beware.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@bluedevilalumna wrote:

Thanks.  I sent an email about the situation as Barb indicated above and got an email in return that says in part "Thanks for your patience and for being a valued QVC shopper.  It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!"

........but we won't help you.

I think the worst part of this is the crazy amount of money I have spent during my time as a customer and I feel like in return customer service says who cares, go away.

I appreciate your understanding.

Hi @bluedevilalumna

I am so sorry - please email the order information directly to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Thanks.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I am another very frustrated customer, I ordered an Izaaac tee and received it in the wrong size today. I refuse to hassle to send it back so am now stuck with it. My ordering clothing days are over. 

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry that you've had to go through all this. I would be upset too and I am going to check my order status as well. I have had several items sent to me that were blatantly damaged, used, just wrong and I often will not use their retrn label because it is expensive and I can send it back for much less, especially if it barely weight anything.

I hope you receive compensation for what they have charged you, otherwise I would no longer be a QVC customer.

Honored Contributor

@RetRNwrote:

I am another very frustrated customer, I ordered an Izaaac tee and received it in the wrong size today. I refuse to hassle to send it back so am now stuck with it. My ordering clothing days are over. 

=======

It's not that difficult. Customer Service will assist if you have questions on how to return, and you won't be charged for their error @RetRN.