Valued Contributor

Affinity warranty for lost stones in ring

I need to know if there's a warranty on stones falling out of rings. I ordered two & so many people are complaining I will probably send them back. I have one that was on waitlist & I havenot received it yet. The other is still within 30 days. I would really like to know. Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Affinity warranty for lost stones in ring

"A" NOT a good investment. 

If you still have a chance to return for a refund - I say - DO IT QUICKLY

Valued Contributor

Thank you!!! I had a feeling! Goiing back asap!!

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

I need to know if there's a warranty on stones falling out of rings. I ordered two & so many people are complaining I will probably send them back. I have one that was on waitlist & I havenot received it yet. The other is still within 30 days. I would really like to know. Thank you!

Did you receive a warranty card?

Respected Contributor

There are no warranties for QVC jewelry unless a third party vendor offers it, similar to Eternagold or Effy on ShopHQ.

If you buy a ring with a lot of small diamonds, it is likely that the prongs are very small and delicate.  They only have to catch once on a clothing thread to bend open and endanger the diamond security.

The same issue can happen with any precious stones set in prongs, which is why jewelers always tell people to get their engagement ring prongs regularly checked.

Please note that is not necessarily a manufacturing defect!

Many of the Affinity items are lower in gold weight, which means the prongs are not very strong.  

There are jewelers who can replace lost small diamonds for a reasonable price, or who can hammer down the prongs to be more secure, if they are not real, real tiny.

Fine jewelry is not indestructible.  Care should always be taken when wearing gold and diamonds.

Valued Contributor

That's a great question!!! I will go look. I doubt it though. Diamonique used to have a warranty but I have not bought any in years! I have chronic pain & it takes it's toll on my mind & body. 

Frequent Contributor

You have a 30 day return policy but no warranty on

There is no warranty on Affinity lost stones. No warranty on any lost stones except Diamonique

Honored Contributor

I thought Diamonique items were waranteed ???