Valued Contributor

I just received my Affinity ring from gemstone day. Does Affinity have a warranty??? Someone said she had a diamond fall out already! I ordered a size 10 & it fits like an 8 or at best 9. It's 

Item number:J370932   I wanted it for my index finger. You are sold out in all the larger sizes. I may wear it on my right ring finger. I know it's not that expensive but I don't know if the gold will wear off or a diamond will be lost.

QVC Customer Care

@DAD wrote:

I just received my Affinity ring from gemstone day. Does Affinity have a warranty??? Someone said she had a diamond fall out already! I ordered a size 10 & it fits like an 8 or at best 9. It's 

Item number:J370932   I wanted it for my index finger. You are sold out in all the larger sizes. I may wear it on my right ring finger. I know it's not that expensive but I don't know if the gold will wear off or a diamond will be lost.

@DAD Good Morning, Affinity comes with our 30 day money back guarantee.  

Susan

Honored Contributor

@DAD  I don’t know that it’s really meaningful because stones fall out of even expensive rings without any warning, but I have worn an Affinity pave diamond for frequently for over a decade with nary a stone or a bit of the gold overlay showing any wear.

If I were to buy a ring with one stone a carat and a half or more, I would add it to my homeowners insurance.  Please note that the chances of my doing that any time soon are below zero.  Both a stone that size and even the insurance are way more than I am spending for jewelry right now.

Honored Contributor

Many people have the settings of their stones, especially prongs, checked by a jeweler about once a year.  They can loosen in the the setting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have NEVER lost a stone from my Affinity pieces and very satisfied over many many years !!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the laugh!! Yeah, I doubt a stone missing in this ring would really show. I do not wear jewelry when cleaning or staying home. I was a little concerned about the gold plating. Again thanks for the smile you brought to my face. I am way too serious lately!

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I am glad to know they hold up! I was just a little worried. It is dainty but I must say it's got a lot of sparkle & I am not into big jewelry. It's perfect except fot the size. I have an 11 on waitlist. If I get it I am keeping both!