Honored Contributor

Grade of diamonds? Should be listed. Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Grade and clarity are purposefully not listed. On the few occasions they are a big deal is made and touted as very good diamonds that are certified. Of course the price is higher.

Honored Contributor

@IMW

Changed my mind purchasing for this reason. Seems possibly Im not alone. 

Design is lovely. Considered ordering until realizing no information. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Buy from a reputable GIA jeweler. (Not a chain store.) You'll know exactly what you are purchasing, have a local jeweler to insure any problems/questions and won't be paying shipping. Ask a lot of questions! A jeweler is happy to help educate you, the buyer. Look through his/her microscope at each stone. It's a wonderful learning experience. You'll make a new trusted friend and have a safe place to for future purchases and/or repairs or watch batteries. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sweet_Serenity thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I will be sure to pass it on to our management team.

Esteemed Contributor

Once, long ago, I the spokesman said that all their diamonds are eye-clear.  Really???  One step above junk.  

Honored Contributor

No worries! Passing on the Diamond ring. However, Gems previewed coming up tomorrow enticed me. Seriously, Beautiful gemstone rings. 

Honored Contributor

I think they rarely, if ever, list the grade on the Affinity diamonds, for good reason, I'm sure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment