Esteemed Contributor

Re: Accused of something I did not do

@Carol08 wrote:

I did call Customer Service, and the very nice rep told me that I was sent an incorrect form letter.

Good!

Problem solved!

Now, before you go @Carol08, I wanted to ask about the font you use. It looks like small size, maybe a 2, that you've bolded to make that tiny size easier to read.

Your posts end up looking like you're yelling. I dunno. Maybe you are.

If that's the case I'm curious about why you don't write in a larger size. 3 or 4. I'm not suggesting you change. I'm just curious about your choice. For instance my font, size, and color are based on my vision and the small (phone) screen size Im reading on.

Honored Contributor

The telephone is a wonderful new invention.  I do hope more people learn how well it works!

Valued Contributor

I was criticized on a previous post that the person could barely see what I was writing.  This person told me she had to use a magnifying glass to read my posts. That's when I changed to bold print, with a larger font. If you can see this, then I will go back to using a smaller font, and not use bold print.  Thanks for letting me know.

Valued Contributor

Millieshops - I still have my father's rotary telephone that he used back in the 1960's.......and it still works.  

Is this font size OK to see?

Honored Contributor

Hi @Carol08.  Hang onto that rotary phone.  I imagine it's a conversation piece.

Your last font is too small.  Can you go back to the font in your original post?   The size is right and bold doesn't bother me.

Valued Contributor

gato3,

Thanks for letting me know.  I am glad I was not the only one this happened to.... and was really worried about my account.

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

-------

Looks fine to me. I normally read and write on a Kindle, and someone once chewed me out too.  What looked normal on my Kindle, looked like bold block letters on my work computer.  Now I typically use QVC's default font and size it up to 3.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

That's what I always use.

BTW I saw what you did up there ~ LOL! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

I did call Customer Service, and the very nice rep told me that I was sent an incorrect form letter.

Good!

Problem solved!

Now, before you go @Carol08, I wanted to ask about the font you use. It looks like small size, maybe a 2, that you've bolded to make that tiny size easier to read.

Your posts end up looking like you're yelling. I dunno. Maybe you are.

If that's the case I'm curious about why you don't write in a larger size. 3 or 4. I'm not suggesting you change. I'm just curious about your choice. For instance my font, size, and color are based on my vision and the small (phone) screen size Im reading on.

CAPS EQUALS YELLING