Super Contributor

Account Locked yesterday -extremely difficult to get this fixed

Yesterday my account got "locked" and I could nto sign in.  This continually happens to me.  When I call, I am told that the website is doing "maintenance" and that all will be well in an hour or so. 

That never happens and I must then send numerous emails that do nto get answered; call customer service repeatedly trying to get this resolved and today I tried live chat and they somehow, someway got it unlocked.

I can't be the only one that this is happening to.  They claim they are sending me emails to resolve the issue, but I receive no new emails and nothing shows up in my spam filter.  Anyone else have this going on? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Account Locked yesterday -extremely difficult to get this fixed

Are you referring to the credit card site or qvc, I always have issues with the cc site, I always have the correct password etc but at times it does not seem to work

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@narcisse wrote:

Yesterday my account got "locked" and I could nto sign in.  This continually happens to me.  When I call, I am told that the website is doing "maintenance" and that all will be well in an hour or so. 

That never happens and I must then send numerous emails that do nto get answered; call customer service repeatedly trying to get this resolved and today I tried live chat and they somehow, someway got it unlocked.

I can't be the only one that this is happening to.  They claim they are sending me emails to resolve the issue, but I receive no new emails and nothing shows up in my spam filter.  Anyone else have this going on? 

@narcisse,  Are you having trouble getting into your shopping account or accessing the Community forums?   

Also, once you do get into your personal account info (the account info that includes things like your home address, payment info, etc.), do you have the correct email address listed?   If you do have the correct email address on the Q site, did you go to your email account and make sure you haven't blocked or filtered out any mail from QVC?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

@narcisse wrote:

@narcisse If you are still having issues, please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will give you a call and walk you through the steps to get you back on track.  Smiley Happy  Melvin, Customer Care