Regular Contributor

I vote for Aaron to do the cooking shows he is entertaining, cooks and knows the products.  I enjoy watching him when he is on the shows.  Let's replace David or get a new show with AARON!!! 

Honored Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

I vote for Aaron to do the cooking shows he is entertaining, cooks and knows the products.  I enjoy watching him when he is on the shows.  Let's replace David or get a new show with AARON!!! 

@debmmm  Does Aaron work for QVC? I didn't think he did but I may be wrong.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC very often or Food Network, so I had to Google who he was.  He is not a host on QVC, so he could not replace David.  What I read was that he is the Cook's Essentials rep.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

He could be someone's nephew or grandson!  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

He won the competition show Next Food Network Star in 2008. 

He also had a couple of tv shows on Food Network. 

Honored Contributor

See the source image

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@debmmm  I like Aaron's Cook's Essentials demos very much, but no way am I ready to give up David V.  I enjoy David's kitchen shows, but I also really enjoy his home and holiday shows. If they hired Aaron to do some cooking and food shows along side of David and Mary, that would be great.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if Aaron has any current contract with the Food Network.  If not, and I don't think he does, he might be feeling his way into QVC by being a spokesperson for the Q's Cook's Essential now and maybe expanding out to more rolls/shows on the Q.   It will be interesting to see if he goes any further on QVC. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

David brings in a huge amount of revenue for QVC.  He won't be replaced.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like David.  I change the channel when Aaron comes on.  Imho Aaron's very unprofessional; I do not enjoy his presentations.