Honored Contributor

ATTN MODS: Where's the FREE Shipping & Handling?!

Because if what we're seeing now is it......WOW. What a crappy celebration for the CUSTOMERS.

Just saying.

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN MODS: Where's the FREE Shipping & Handling?!

I have to agree.  I was thinking we would get something better than that.   Just showing us early TSV's, Big Deals & One Day Only's is just wrong.  The Mod's have nothing to do with the lame birthday celebration it's upper management.  I think they were better off doing nothing than doing what they did.Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I own California Innovations thermal bags, and they are fine products, but as a TSV on the anniversary day of QVC is quite underwhelming.  Not that I would have purchased, but I think a Diamonique item would have been quite appropriate today since it was one of QVC earliest developed -- and now longest running proprietary brand.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was very surprised not to see free shipping on everything today.  This is  how they celebrate and treat their long time customers.  As another poster said on an earlier thread, how about giving their loyal customers a credit or gift card for future purchases?

What a disappointment.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC: Please stop insulting the intelligence of your customers.

All the hype for the 32nd anniversary- for what??

The TSV for today is pathetic. NO Wow factor. And IF I wanted this, I would have preferred half the bags and half the price, Not even free shipping on the TSV and Big Deal today? The C in QVC= cheap.

This has been the annual day for Free Shipping that your customers look forward to. 

QVC: Thanks for Nothing!

Trusted Contributor

So far this big Bday is a let down to us shoppers !!

I agree not the Mod's fault.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I own California Innovations thermal bags, and they are fine products, but as a TSV on the anniversary day of QVC is quite underwhelming.  Not that I would have purchased, but I think a Diamonique item would have been quite appropriate today since it was one of QVC earliest developed -- and now longest running proprietary brand.  

I was really suprised by this one, too. I'm in a city that's banned single-use plastic bags, so I love reusable shopping bags and appreciate a good thermal bag, but this doesn't seem like a Wow or special to me.  Underwhelming is exactly the right word.

Honored Contributor

Let it be known I do NOT blame the MODS in ANY WAY nor did I STATE it was their fault (how the hell could it be? They're mods, not management). I was asking them because the hints came from them, so perhaps they know what's coming our way today (if anything).

QVC Customer Care

Hi everyone and thank you for your feedback. I will forward your comments on to our Management Team. I am sorry for your disappointment.

QVC Customer Care

Hi everyone and thank you for your feedback. I will forward your comments on to our Management Team. I am sorry for your disappointment.