QVC Customer Care

Re: ATTN MODS: Where's the FREE Shipping & Handling?!

Hi everyone and thank you for your feedback. I will forward your comments on to our Management Team. I am sorry for your disappointment.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Hey Alice; thanks for replying : )   Is it safe to say that there will be NO free S & H today? 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SahmIam I am not seeing anything about offering free shipping and handling, however we do have some surprise offers coming up until the end of the month.  I don't know what they might be.

Respected Contributor

Adding my disappointment to the fact that the TSV was not offered free S  & H.  I did offer one set in the grey, before it sold out.  However, I would have ordered another had their been free or even reduced S & H.  

I guess that the Q's birthday present is to charge us more and make more for them.

Happy Birthday.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

With all the hype, the birthday celebration fell flat.  It turned out to be just another day for shoppers.  That is fine, but promoting the day as something special probably should have been skipped.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was also expecting something special....at least free shipping handling on the TSV and the Q2 deal.  Almost seems like any other day......

Trusted Contributor

The surprise Is that QVC raised prices across board by a few dollars, then offered six easy pays on all items todayđź‘Ž